The complete kit for emergency first aid following a small chemical splash. Thermally heated to prevent the product from freezing. Ideal for when the unit has to be positioned outdoors.
For internal areas please see the LMPE.DA2S.
Wall Mounted Cabinet – with door (for dust protection) containing:
- 2 x LPMD – EYEWASH bottles of 500ml with ergonomically eye-shaped top.
- 1 x MINI DAP – Spray of 200ml.
Each EYEWASH bottle makes it possible to decontaminate 1 eye.
The MINI DAP spray is for small chemical splashes to the skin (face, arm etc).
- Thermally heated cabinet for external areas
- Easy to identify
- Easy and ready to use
- Allows a quick response
- Soft and autonomous rinsing without pressure
- Sterile solution
- Individual items sealed to ensure the integrity of the system
- Easy control of the rinsing efficiency
- Complies with EU Standard EN15154
- CE Marked
- Class IIa Medical Device
- Phosphate Free