Portable, autonomous skin spray with 100ml of Diphoterine® solution. This spray can decontaminate a small splash on the hand or the foot. It delivers a fine micronized spray, covering a large area. Diphoterine® solution is sterile and recommended to treat chemical splashes to the skin in various situations.
This dispenser can be worn on a belt and may be used by maintenance personnel, lone workers and for working at heights. Can be worn on a belt (see ANMICRO)
- Light and small dimensions.
- Easy and ready to use.
- Permits a quick response.
- A fine micronised spray which soaks the area giving a complete rinsing without trauma.
- Sterile solution.
- Easy control of the rinsing efficiency : complete and sole use.
- Does not require a specific installation and maintenance.
- Conforms to EU Standard EN 15154-2.
- EC certification.