A complete mobile kit for decontamination/emergency first aid following a chemical splash. For internal areas but can be moved outside for short periods – eg chemical Off-loading tasks.
Mobile cabinet with door for dust protection containing:
1 x DAPD – Portable Shower (5l) – makes it possible to decontaminate one person from head to toe.
2 x LPMD – Eye wash bottle (500ml)m – Each bottle is sufficient to decontaminate 1 eye.
1 x MINI DAP – Skin Spray (200ml) – each skin spray is sufficient to decontaminate 9% TBSA eg thigh, half a torso.
1 x LOA – Afterwash II (200ml) – can be used to relieve any dry eye symptoms after the decontamination has been completed
- Fully Mobile
- Easy to identify
- Easy and ready to use
- Allows a quick response
- Soft and autonomous rinsing without pressure
- Sterile solution
- Individual items sealed to ensure the integrity of the system
- Easy control of the rinsing efficiency
- Does not require specific installation or maintenance
- Complies with EU Standard EN15154
- CE Marked
- Class IIa Medical Device
- Phosphate Free