Complete kit for chemical decontamination / emergency first aid following a small chemical splash. Ideal kit for internal areas on sites. For external areas where there is a risk of freezing please see LMPEGF.DAS.
Wall Mounted Unit with door (for dust protection) containing:
- 2 x DIPHOTERINE® LPMD – EYEWASH bottles of 500ml with built-in ergonomic eyecup.
- 1 x LOA – AFTERWASH bottle of 200ml with built-in ergonomic eyecup.
- 2 x DIPHOTERINE® MINI DAP – Spray of 200ml.
Each EYEWASH bottle makes it possible to decontaminate 1 eye.
The MINI DAP spray is for small chemical splashes to the skin (face, arm etc).
The AFTERWASH bottle provides a gentle final rinse after using the EYEWASH.
Use within the first minute following the incident. Single use Products.
- Fully portable contents
- Easy to identify
- Easy and ready to use
- Allows a quick response
- Soft and autonomous rinsing without pressure
- Sterile solution
- Individual items sealed to ensure the integrity of the system
- Easy control of the rinsing efficiency
- Does not require a specific installation and maintenance
- Complies with EN15154
- CE Marked
- Class 11a Medical Device
- Phosphate Free